According to the Chartered Institute of taxes (CIOT), council tax specialists should come on the priority for the taxpayers so as to ensure that tax records are updated and accurate. This announcement was made after the official published statistics show that the country has a fiscal gap of 35 billion by the end of 2010.
The CIOT believes that this issue is something that needs professional tax advice. Some tax advisers' functions keep good records and provide accurate income statements. However, it is also stated that errors can also go both ways. So it is very important for us to seek professional tax advice in Melbourne via https://www.motionaccountancy.com.au/tax-planning-service/ so as to keep our tax records clean.
Image Source: Google
How to get good tax advice
Before you get professional tax advice, many experts suggest doing a background check of the company and understand the responsibilities of a tax advisor is essential.
Here are some expert advice on finding effective tax advice:
- First, make sure that the counselor specializes in tax consulting and VAT, and is not a general financial adviser. It makes sense to get advice from a specialist who is particularly well versed in the tax industry.
- Check the advisor's credentials. Accreditation and having a license does not necessarily mean that a counselor is a genius in the field, but it does not mean that the experienced professional and is very likely to be able to help.
- Ask about prices and costs. Taxpayers, other than income, have other bills and expenses to be paid, which is why it is imperative to obtain tax advice competitive prices.
- Think about the aggressiveness of the tax advisor. For business owners who prefer to be careful with the transactions, tax advisors can be ideal without aggression to avoid the audit.
- Consider entering an accounting course. A course can help fast accounting knowledge Enrich taxpayer's taxes and laws.