Neodymium arc magnets are strong curved rare earth magnets. With a unique shape – segment, a set of diametrically arc magnets can be used to form a ring. Arc magnets make up for the shortcomings of ring magnets.
They are the most popular form of permanent magnets and are typically used in permanent magnet motors, generators and torque couplings, pumps, magnetic bearing, Halbach.
What Is the Reason for Using Curved Magnet?
- Neodymium magnet arc
- The neodymium ring is too large it is difficult to make.
- Special magnetization direction cannot be made on the ring neodymium magnet, such as radiation magnetizing
- For example, the rotor and stator cylinder has a curved magnet will allow the magnet closer to the stator. So as to reduce the air gap and increasing the flux between them
Specification of NdFeB Arc Magnets:
- Highest Quality Material: super strong neodymium magnets
- Multiple Grades: N35UH and N35SH, N40SH, N42SH, N38UH N52M, etc. Here choose more from our Neodymium Arc Magnets Grade.
- Wide Range Of Working Temperature: motor and generator will generate a lot of heat and energy in high speed running. So, the built-in neodymium arc magnets have to withstand high temperature in operating, our max. working temperature range from the default (up to 80 °C or 176 °F) to AH (230 °C or 446 °F).
- Durable Plating: to give superior corrosion resistance and provide a smooth and clean finish, arc magnet neodymium needs to be coated. The most common coating on curved magnets is epoxy. Zn and NI+CU+NI triple layer coating are also available. Here choose more from our Neodymium Arc Magnets Coating.