The South of Cebu has long been on the top lists of every traveler that visits Cebu and one of the reasons behind it is because of the tourist spots in Oslob and Badian that has piqued the interest of the international community of travelers.
Lots of tourists are traveling to the South to have fun and enjoy in the marvelous Kawasan falls, some would even dare to swim with the gentle giants in Oslob and a lot more would even go further and have fun in Moalboal and other islands/places in the South that reeks of adventure.
How to Have Fun Without Stressing Things Out?
For you to be able to relax and have fun without the stress of making it happened in the first place is for you to look for a tour agency or tour operators that would help you book for your trip.
There’s a lot of agencies within the city that offers tours in the South of Cebu, but not all offers this kind of triple-fun that you could have. Only Cebu Tours offers the “Whale Shark Watching + Sumilon Sandbar + Kawasan Falls Tour” in the city. And this package is perfect for those who loves so much about making adventures and fun in just one day!
The whale shark and sandbar with kawasan falls is a possible adventure for a day. You can have a fun-packed adventure for just a day with these tour package and it's a very affordable and reasonable tour package.
Book for the said tour from their website or you may contact them on their Facebook page. You can also contact them through their local mobile phone numbers, email, skype, WhatsApp and Viber. All their contact information is in their website, you may as well visit their office which is located in Agus, Lapu-Lapu City.
Sample Itinerary by Cebu Tours
- 03:30am – Hotel pick up from Cebu City or Mactan
- 06:00am – ETA Oslob / Eat Breakfast
- 07:00am – Swim with the whale sharks
- 07:30am – Visit Tumalog Falls
- 09:00am – Go to Submilon Sandbar
- 11:30am – Lunch (included in the package)
- 12:30pm – Proceed to Badian for Kawasan Falls
- 04:30pm – Go back to Hotel in Cebu City
- 07:30pm – Estimated Drop off Hotel in Cebu City
Note: This is just an estimated time. Pick up time will also change during peak season.
Package Inclusions and Exclusions (Add-ons)
- Private Tour (16 hours Duration, excess hours are chargeable)
- Private Transportation
- Local Guide
- Light breakfast
- Lunch with soft drinks or water
- Entrance fees and whale shark watching fees
- Boat ride and life vest
- Motorboat going to Sumilon Sandbar
- Island Entrance Fee
- Tumalog Falls (entrance fee included)
- Trip to Kawasan Water Falls with Tour Guide (entrance fees included)
- Government taxes and fees
Exclusions / Add-ons:
- Snorkeling or Swimming Fee with the whale sharks (P200 for Local or P500 for Foreigners)
- Camera Rental (P1000 for GoPro Hero5 and up – SD Card not included) – (micro SD Class 10)
- Canyoneering Add-on (P1200 per head – not recommended if peak season)
This is just one of their tour packages that are being loved by their previous clients. You can see all the wonderful feedbacks they got from real people all around the globe. Having a legitimate positive feedback from real people is one thing to consider when looking for a credible tour agency to help you with your tours.